• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I figured jsilver misread it too the way he was beatin' on the guy

:D

I was beating on him cause I wasn't sure if those books were legitimate compared to the other offers.

I thought someone would take them, and wanted to be sure that the person knew what they were getting.

No, they're legit - and that's why it was "choose one" instead of "take all 3". :)

No offense to anyone, but why so much suspicion and negative assumptions? It's like you guys think I owe you money or something. lol

I was beating on him cause I wasn't sure if those books were legitimate compared to the other offers.

I thought someone would take them, and wanted to be sure that the person knew what they were getting.

cool-story-bro.gif

Well guys, I have some stuff picked out,but have to walk the dog,pick up the wife.back later with some stuff.

Have some GotG things,1950s stuff and some sweet HG Conan in mind so far...

Anyone into action figures? Like an in packageXmenWolverine Origins Sabertooth and Blob?

cool-story-bro.gif

I'm not sure I know what this means?

No, they're legit - and that's why it was "choose one" instead of "take all 3". :)

No offense to anyone, but why so much suspicion and negative assumptions? It's like you guys think I owe you money or something. lol

It's good when people ask a lot of questions - means they are interested. It's general indifference or a lot of popcorn eating you have to watch out for.

Well guys, I have some stuff picked out,but have to walk the dog,pick up the wife.back later with some stuff.

Anyone into action figures? Like an in packageXmenWolverine Origins Sabertooth and Blob?

FelixTheCatPaceAni.gif

felix-cat4-26631.gif

Okay,okay,I'm working on it,trying really hard to get a lil something from all over...

Golly,have not had dinner and wife is getting mad...

felix-cat4-26631.gif

Okay,okay,I'm working on it,trying really hard to get a lil something from all over...

FelixTheCatPaceAni.gifFelixTheCatPaceAni.gif

lol Just kidding Jimmers! Enjoy your dinner. :grin:

felix-cat4-26631.gif

FelixTheCatPaceAni.gifFelixTheCatPaceAni.gif

lol Just kidding Jimmers! Enjoy your dinner. :grin:

It's going to be a many faceted offer.

:slapfight:

Posted in a maniacal rage.I am now.punching my own testes from stress... :ohnoez:

Kidding.I'll.have a taco and get started.about half an hour.

And I said started.God knows how long till I'm done.... :baiting: