• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPTAIN AMERICA #27 Fugly!! SOLD!

14 posts in this topic

About as trashed as one can get without being incomplete or brittle.

This copy is complete and can still be read without pieces flaking off. Well, it's complete except for the pieces missing on the cover already.

The covers and first wrap are completely split and loose, as well as being soiled with ragged edges. The book looks like it got wet on the outside and the covers feel a bit stiff though not brittle. The opening splash and last page are also soiled, but the rest of the book looks okay ( see images below). A couple middle wraps are loose as well.

Definitely a rag, but I doubt you'll find even another beater copy as cheap.

$375 SOLD! shipped in the U.S. Mailed at cost elsewhere. Time stamped :takeit: wins either in PMs or in the thread. SOLD!

cap27_zps47e68938.jpg

cap27bc_zps24790199.jpg

Cap27splash_zpsb3d914fa.jpg

cap27int_zps5f2e303e.jpg

cap27_zps47e68938.jpg

On the positive side it has a great date stamp on the bc. The Quebec setting for the story is also interesting as a few months later Roosevelt and Churchill would meet at the Chateau Frontenac for the Quebec Conference.

Very cool....especially with the Quebec content in it....with Wolverine coming from there was this ever used in his origin retelling?(Stopped collecting for almost fifteen years in 90,91 still catching up...)

GLWTS.If this was a few months from now I would be all over it,I promise.Hope I get an opportunity here.

Sorry to disrupt at all...great,great copy and price.