• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedlam

22 posts in this topic

NailBiter is the new bedlam :ohnoez:

I hadn't thought of it that way but it did fill that hole didn't it ? Nice observation. (thumbs u

Yup! Even has the buttload of variants for #1 to boot! But seriously, you just got me thinking about the enjoyment level of the book, while not as much as Bedlam for the sheer insanity of the violence, it's damn close.

Come to think of it,in the letters column of Nailbiter #3, Williamson says, "wait til you see who shows up in issue 7", I think it was issue 7, don't have it in front of me.

Imagine if it's Madder Red???? HA

Not a fan of the book, but will say that it's a shame that Riley Rossmo's knockout character design for Madder Red will be lost to time if the book is truly over. Don't have to be a fan to appreciate the look Riley created. A lot of wasted potential there.

Not a fan of the book, but will say that it's a shame that Riley Rossmo's knockout character design for Madder Red will be lost to time if the book is truly over. Don't have to be a fan to appreciate the look Riley created. A lot of wasted potential there.

I would like to see Riley take the book over from Nick. Book would get out on time and get back to being awesome

Rossmo's design is what hooked me before the bok ever saw print.

He nailed it, and I couldn't wait to read it.

Then he left, and I was a sad comic fan.

This book has been a roller coaster of emotions for me.