• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predict the SDCC announcements thread.

78 posts in this topic

Anyone want to guess what the Warren Ellis/Hurd option will be?

Please give me The Authority/Stormwatch... no, I know it can't be that series but how great would it be to see it ? How about Planetary ? Too much wishful thinking, eh ?

I'm going with Global Frequency. (shrug)

Anyone want to guess what the Warren Ellis/Hurd option will be?

Please give me The Authority/Stormwatch... no, I know it can't be that series but how great would it be to see it ? How about Planetary ? Too much wishful thinking, eh ?

I'm going with Global Frequency. (shrug)

Oh, man... A Planetary series...?!?!?!

Yes, please.

Fox announces they are sorry for ever getting in the comic movie business and gives its business along with a formal apology back to Marvel so they can finally do something with the X-Men and anything else that uses the word Mutant...

Fox announces they are sorry for ever getting in the comic movie business and gives its business along with a formal apology back to Marvel so they can finally do something with the X-Men and anything else that uses the word Mutant...

Haha

I loved DoFP though...

Saw it three times in the theater, and can't wait for the Blu Ray.

Haha

I loved DoFP though...

You are not alone. I love the X-men movies for the most part. Great casting imo.

Haha

I loved DoFP though...

You are not alone. I love the X-men movies for the most part. Great casting imo.

I hated how this past one DoFP was basically a way of saying we screwed up part 2 until now so forget the whole Dark Phoenix, Cyclops going poof, or anything else we did. I'm a huge X-Men fan and I understand the need to go off source material but so of the scripting has been... off, "Ever wonder what happens to a Toad when it's hit by Lightning?" But honestly something about the Avengers movies and even Captain America the Winter Soldier have wowed me compared to the X-Men movies. Would even like Warner Bros to try there thing. But Blink to me was the show stopper though. Everything about her character was awesome.