• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP CASEY KASEM

12 posts in this topic

In slightly more current news.... NEW PINK FLOYD ALBUM!!!!!! (No, Really!)

:banana:

Now this is good news but not really comic related. So to fix this…

Did you know their album Saucerful of Secrets had two hidden comic book characters on the cover?

pink_floyd_saucerful_of_secrets_cover.jpg

The Living Tribunal is in the upper left corner and Dr. Strange himself is halfway down the left side.

There…fixed!

Did you know their album Saucerful of Secrets had two hidden comic book characters on the cover?

The Living Tribunal is in the upper left corner and Dr. Strange himself is halfway down the left side.

There…fixed!

Do you mean the right hand side for Dr. Strange? I see nothing on the left, but I do see something that could be Dr. Strange on the right.

There…fixed!

Do you mean the right hand side for Dr. Strange? I see nothing on the left, but I do see something that could be Dr. Strange on the right.

Yes…I meant the other left.