• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with comic supplies (no pun intended)

83 posts in this topic

Thought about posting this in the Chrom thread - however that has degenerated into a Webster's dictionary summit gone wrong.

So I was like 3 clicks away from ordering some stuff off comicsupply as one of my tasks when I cross the 49th back home for X-Mas is to re-organize my roughly 14,000 books collection and put some supply $$ into about 200-300 of my better books. Anyhow the thread caused me to balk a bit, with this in mind could anyone recommend other websites for higher end comic supplies. I asked Beyonder where he gets his top loaders from but have yet to get a response. So I'm looking to but Archives - Top loaders - half and full backs - Mylites and Mylite2s the whole spectrum.

Just wondering which sites people around here recommend and why......

Thanks in advance.

Thought about posting this in the Chrom thread - however that has degenerated into a Webster's dictionary summit gone wrong.

doesn't that always usually happens anyway? foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif the only person to benefit form it going off-topic is C_S. insane.gifshy.gif

doesn't that always usually happens anyway? foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif the only person to benefit form it going off-topic is C_S. insane.gifshy.gif

...along with MK and FFB. 893censored-thumb.gif

Sorry guys, what did I miss? I was busy reading Herr Hypocri... er... Deathlok's hijacking of Ian's thread about completed DC collections.

For you maybe.

you're right, I choose not to pi$$ away my money foolishly. thumbsup2.gif

AND you could choose to answer jbud's question. 893whatthe.gif

I could, but I don't have an answer to the best place to order supplies. E Gerber is very expensive and should only be used if you have no other means of getting supplies. They also have no means of ordering online, which kinda sucks when you want to order during off hours.

I'm sure their are other venues to order supplies from, which is what he was looking for as an answer.

Sorry guys, what did I miss? I was busy reading Herr Hypocri... er... Deathlok's hijacking of Ian's thread about completed DC collections.

I would have thought you were busy paying off ComicSupply's debts and supporting his general maleficence. poke2.gif

I knew about E. Gerber, but I was wondering about other services that forum members have mail ordered from with good results.

I would actually recommend ComicSupply.com. I just ordered some stuff from there, and it was much cheaper than the prices quoted by E. Gerber. thumbsup2.gif

I knew about E. Gerber, but I was wondering about other services that forum members have mail ordered from with good results.

I would actually recommend ComicSupply.com. I just ordered some stuff from there, and it was much cheaper than the prices quoted by E. Gerber. thumbsup2.gif

This is almost too funny for words.

I would have thought you were busy paying off ComicSupply's debts and supporting his general maleficence. poke2.gif

sleeping.gif

Are you actually being serious here?

sleeping.gif

Skillful comeback, counselor. thumbsup2.gif

Are you actually being serious here?

I didn't see any scans or proof. Isn't that what you guys said before? No scan, no proof? As far as I know, Comic_Supply was telling the whole truth, even though the Avengers #4 that he couldn't sell because the kid's father demanded its return mysteriously appeared for sale on ebay a few days later.

sleeping.gif

Skillful comeback, counselor. thumbsup2.gif

I believe in devoting an amount of attention to the target of the flame war in direct proportion to his intelligence. So maybe I should have only given you one "z" instead of three? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif