• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Lloyd & Kelley Jones- SDCC, booth 1907

4 posts in this topic

This particular post is more for the benefit of all the other facilitators and CGC in general.

David Lloyd (V for Vendetta) will be at booth 1907 for the entire duration of SDCC from Thursday to Sunday.

Mr. Lloyd was looking at the possibility of not attending the show this year due to a lack of booth/table space. Spots in Artist Alley sell out quickly, plus added expenses to attend the show, let alone from the UK, add up pretty fast.

I will be sponsoring Mr. Lloyd at my booth in the indy publisher pavilion, located directly as you enter the hall through doors B & C.

Books for CGC Signature Series signed by David Lloyd will be $10 each.

For the benefit of board members in particular: SKETCHES--

There will most likely be availability for sketch ops with David, which I would like to set up in advance. Please PM me directly so that I can field these requests through Mr. Lloyd directly.

Kelley has asked me to help facilitate CGC s/s for him---and he'll also be at booth 1907 for about an hour or so each day.

All Kelley Jones books for signature series should be brought to booth 1907.

Signature fee is $10 per CGC s/s.

Anytime over the course of the day will be fine---much like JSC s/s in the past, these will be signed toward the end of the day, and then handed in to CGC right after.

We're going to be doing one signing each day, so it's really up to the facilitators when they want to bring books over. There's no firm deadline, except Sunday.

My CAW will sign off on your paperwork for you as the witness.

If you want to walk the books over to the CGC booth or have us do it, it's no big deal, just LMK.