• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely

225 posts in this topic

Anyone order from these guys? I ordered 2 copies...no tracking information posted on paypal and now I can't log into their website...

UPDATE: Just saw they will ship August; we find out what publisher got their rights on SDCC. My bad...

I just got back from the Humans release party at Secret Headquarters in Los Angeles. First, it's a fun read! You get exactly what you'd expect from the cover: monkeys in a biker gang doing monkey-biker-gang things: riding on the open road, cursing, beating up other primates, etc.

The preview is in black & white, but the letter at the end announces that Humans will be released in full color in November as a four-issue mini. I would tell you the publisher, but along with the preview we got this:

20140719_010856.jpg

Wondering if anyone picked up the 7" vinyl and if it's any good. I'm hoping for a Hellacopters / Turbonegro style

Edit: I just looked up both bands on youtube, pretty boring garage sounding slosh. oh well

Has "Adult Swim" written all over it, this one's gonna be a blast!

Neely is the same guy that does China, IL, right? I remember watching the Baby Cakes videos online years before Adult Swim picked up his show. This should be good.

Wondering if anyone picked up the 7" vinyl and if it's any good. I'm hoping for a Hellacopters / Turbonegro style

Edit: I just looked up both bands on youtube, pretty boring garage sounding slosh. oh well

That first sentence takes be back to when I was buying imports and 7" splits instead of comics. :cloud9:

Yeah I bought 30 copies of The Humans #0.

#1 will have one variant and the creators don't want to do anymore. So pretty cool book. Issue #0 will not be reprinted unless a trade comes out and its added as additional material