• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely

225 posts in this topic

I'm really excited to see if Image begins looking for more true underground books to pick up. It's very refreshing to see books that do not fit the typical mold make it and this book is awesome IMO. I just hope theses creators are not entering Image with a sour taste in their mouths with the industry because people are asking for their money back (and many are) due to damaged books. The site never said condition, it was a flat $3 to ship, and the creators are shipping the books themselves. I'd be pretty bummed if I put up the money to self publish a book and it get hot only to have people returning it due to condition.

I ordered 1 copy and 5 copies separately. Package with 1 showed up today. Pretty poor packaging, the book was folded almost in half.

I really enjoyed the read though. Definitely looking forward to the ongoing.

For three issues in one bag and taped to one piece of cardboard in an envelope it showed up in decent shape. The problem that I do have is the covers have ink rub since all the issues were in one bag. Oh well. Time to read.

I purchased two and they arrived well packaged. They both look like they have 9.6 or 9.8 potential.

Maybe two was the magic number because my order of 2 copies arrived today and they look like 9.8 material to me.

My order of 5 copies came in today. I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised how well the books arrived considering they were only in a padded envelope and sandwiched between cardboard. No bag and boards... :insane:

Out of the five I'd say 2 strong 9.8 candidates and the rest are 9.4-9.6 due to dinged corners. They used some solid cover stock on these books, very reminiscent of the Marvel and DC sketch covers.