• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I thought this orange candy was gum...

42 posts in this topic

...but it was really hard candy.

Hulk 181

So you put something hard in your mouth and after it was in there a while it became soft?

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

You mean that's not the point!!! 893whatthe.gif

I have been misinformed.

I'm really, really bored too.

poke2.gif

Speaking of people who kiss their cousins...

Christo_pull_hair.gif

This dude has over 22,000 posts???!!!?!?!!!?!?!! 893blahblah.gif

I wonder if his desk chair has a permanent indention? poke2.gif

"This dude"??? "THIS DUDE"?????? You need to learn to respect your elders! Greggy is not only a Forum Legend™, but he is ALSO a member of the Asian-Canadian Royal Family. Now, bow before your Queen and beg his short-shorted forgiveness!

Hulk 181

So you put something hard in your mouth and after it was in there a while it became soft?

I have been misinformed.

Flink. Ma'am. :::tips hat:::

Hulk 181

I have been misinformed.

Flink. Ma'am. :::tips hat:::

You opened the door...I stepped through.

Well then, let us get to the most pressing issue of the night:

What DOES puce taste like? You see, this is why orange is my favorite color, fruit, and flavor (artificial or natural)... there's no doubt that it tastes like it looks.

Not like one of those crappy baby blue drinks.

I always thought if puce had a flavor it would be tart with a slightly bitter aftertaste.

Brain...I'm not in the same league as the Major. He is the Master of Mirth. For one thing my quick retorts take about 3 hours to formulate. Percolate up through the dura so to speak.

Yeah, Major is the master. But.....standing up for greggy? That's different. I am thinking puce tastes liked over-cooked Spinach. I was force-fed that as a kid. And yes, contrary to popular belief I have issues. crazy.gif

I always thought if puce had a flavor it would be tart with a slightly bitter aftertaste.

Brain...I'm not in the same league as the Major. He is the Master of Mirth. For one thing my quick retorts take about 3 hours to formulate. Percolate up through the dura so to speak.

OH, strategic planning(THE LONG-VIEW), but really who among us is "IN LEAGUE,WITH, MAJORKHAOS " 27_laughing.gif

I missed your droll but pithy comments.

......droll but pithy comments SMACK!! makepoint.gif

ROUND #1 flink 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

gossip.gifHas MajorKhaos meet his match,stay tunned for more droll but pithy comments. 27_laughing.gif

What's a tunned? confused.gif

Hmmm... I could see that. Maybe not terribly tart, as I would expect a full-bodied flavor surge accompanying the tartness.

Next up on Color Chat®:

"Sepia. What's THAT all about?"