• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mega Bulk sales thread. Preacher, X-Factor 6 & More - Freebees Galor

58 posts in this topic

And its a mega batch of Spiderman books! I've re-read a small batch of these and there is some good stories in this set. I missed out on most of these since I stopped collecting in 1994. I'm going to try to sell the complete set of them but I may be interested in selling them in smaller lots if people want some of them.

There are 52 Issues total from #332 to #433. There are some nice mini runs with some cool Spawn books. All books are bagged and boarded and in NM shape or so. I'm selling the set for $50.

P7060520_zps8cd79d2a.jpg

P7060519_zps3ea034ac.jpg

P7060518_zpsb79d2481.jpg

Kind of a cool mix of Copper Age Graded books. The set includes:

Fantastic Four 233 - CGC 9.8 OW/W

Daredevil 186 - CGC 9.8 OW/W

GI Joe 2 (2nd print) - CGC 9.6 W

Captain America 383 - CGC 9.8 W

I'll take $100 shipped for this set.

P7060515_zps946b24bd.jpg

asm 361 and 362 is included in the spidey set?

Sorry - nope. All the books shown in the pictures are included but those two are not in the set.

The last item of the night is a great set of 35 high grade Action Comics from issues 604 to 799. I'm asking $35 for the set. Please check out the pictures to see which books are included in the set but I will provide a list if needed.

P7060517_zps9358319d.jpg

P7060516_zps82e26622.jpg

:popcorn:

Thanks for the bump. I'm pretty much out of modern books that I'm trying to sell. One last one I just picked up at a LCS for 40% off which I'll offer up to the boards. Its a great way to read Fantastic Four 42 - 50 for a great price.

Fantastic Four Marvel Masterpiece - Hard backed book - Still in shrink wrap and has a $55 retail value - Selling for $33

P7070537_zps7d47aa2d.jpg

P7070538_zpsb54f9fef.jpg

One big price drop in the form of free shipping within the US for all orders over $35 via media mail. This thread will close up shop tomorrow and I'll start up a Bronze/Silver thread in a similar format tomorrow night. I couldn't find the X-Factor 6 but I'll post it up tomorrow if I can find it.

The thread is now closed. I may not get the books offered up elsewhere until tomorrow so hit me up if you want to take a set with the free shipping.

I'll send over a message to my buyers when the Silver-Age thread has started. Thanks guys.

Sorry about being a tease but I couldn't find the X-Factor 6 anywhere. I've got to do some sorting tonight and I'll post it up if I find it.

did it closed???

I still have most everything available - just a soft close until the sets sell on E-Bay. Let me know if you see anything you want.

I finally found the X-Factor 5 & 6 I was looking for. I'm selling the set for $75 and the #5 is a NM- and the #6 is a VF/NM.

X-Factor5_zps985df1bd.jpg

X-Factor6_zps056d1bea.jpg

I finally found the X-Factor 5 & 6 I was looking for. I'm selling the set for $75 and the #5 is a NM- and the #6 is a VF/NM.

X-Factor5_zps985df1bd.jpg

X-Factor6_zps056d1bea.jpg

I'll take it

Great - after the long delay I'm glad it sold. Thanks.