• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Waiting for Wasted Draft Picks to get back to me. If he doesn't by the end of the week I am sending him off to Canada to go to Quadman.

Poor Krave

This was such a cool idea but its been killed

Why? (shrug)

Buzz said if he doesn't hear from the next person on the list he's going to skip him and send it to the next person.

Is that not soon enough? :(:foryou:

This is getting ridiculous-if Buzz has some incredible inability to not get the thing shipped or have someone ship for him can he at least have the decency to explain this.

His last post was he was waiting for a PM not that he could not physically accomplish the job.

This is disrespectful to all the people on the waiting list.

This is getting ridiculous-if Buzz has some incredible inability to not get the thing shipped or have someone ship for him can he at least have the decency to explain this.

His last post was he was waiting for a PM not that he could not physically accomplish the job.

:o

:o

Just when you think the meds are finally working...

Ok sorry-it's fine to put a stop to something cool just because you're lazy and not offer any explanation.

Carry on.

You know damn well if it was me put a stop to things people would be jumping down my throat.

Selective outrage.