• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

33yjj8k.jpg

Kraven arrived in Boston safe and sound. However, I think as soon as he got out of the box and discovered how cold it is - 19 degrees and feels like it is 5 degrees out - he started crying:

"Send me back! Send me back! :ohnoez: "

33yjj8k.jpg

Kraven arrived in Boston safe and sound. However, I think as soon as he got out of the box and discovered how cold it is - 19 degrees and feels like it is 5 degrees out - he started crying:

"Send me back! Send me back! :ohnoez: "

Thank god he's not here in Minneapolis. Here it's -7 but feels like -22. Luckily it warmed up from the last few days.

Edited by thunsicker

hm I wonder how Kraven has been enjoying Boston? I know he was there for Swick's Birthday and he hasnt been on as much as usual. Perhaps the three of them (DD included) have been a bit....busy together.

I spoke with him about it at length. Believe it or not, he likes to IM (among other things).. He is torn because he likes Kam Chancellor a lot. He says he hits like a Rhino, but he actively dislikes the Seahawks, calling them silly arrogant birds.

Kraven really hasn't been doing much. :sorry:

I've been a little under the weather this past week and, as you can see, Kraven is as well. ;)

r9rjvd.jpg

But now he's inside and staying warm and relaxing.

15yiujr.jpg

I'll try to get some more updates with him this week once I'm able to get out of the house.

Phew! What an adventure Kraven had while in the Boston area! :P

First off - he was able to watch the Patriots secure their fourth Super Bowl victory! :banana:

So, sure enough, he got to go to the Parade through Boston!

2eltn3a.jpg

There's Brady and Edelman! (worship)

2eltn3a.jpg

While in Boston, we got to stop by Faneuil Hall: :banana:

2ymzu6s.jpg

We had some delicious New England Clam Chowda! :applause:

2ymzu6s.jpg

Kraven enjoyed his time in Boston Common:

2ymzu6s.jpg

And he got to stop by the best ballpark in baseball - Fenway! :cloud9:

2eltn3a.jpg

As you can see from the photos, Kraven had a terrific time in Boston. He's off to Buzz in New York now. Hope he continues with his terrific adventures!