• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

I currently have Kraven.

Ok ... follow along as I almost confused myself

He went to Billy Joel, the Carbo Show and a few other places and then a few weeks ago I slipped on the ice. I grabbed a chain link fence with my right hand to make sure I wouldn't fall on the arm I hurt last March (the shattered left elbow I just finished rehabbing a couple of months ago.) I felt something "wrong".

A week before carbo, I was feeling better and threw a ball, ripping the labrum and dislocating my shoulder breaking a piece off on the way out. I put it back into place and never got around to mailing it out before I had surgery on 3/13. (I found out on 3/6 the day before Carbo I was definitely getting surgery) They said if I didn't get it fixed I might do a lot more damage the next time it came out.

My arm is currently tied to my chest in this super sling thing (you guys really should see this thing) but I promise Kraven will go out as soon as I can pack him up or get someone to do it for me.

Learning to type with left is getting easier though.

It's really no excuse as I should have sent him out sometime between 3/7 and 3/13. I wanted to let you know that he is accounted for and will be on his way once I can make that happen.

Incidentally, this is also why I pulled all my listings across the internet.

Sorry,

Andrew

I currently have Kraven.

Ok ... follow along as I almost confused myself

He went to Billy Joel, the Carbo Show and a few other places and then a few weeks ago I slipped on the ice. I grabbed a chain link fence with my right hand to make sure I wouldn't fall on the arm I hurt last March (the shattered left elbow I just finished rehabbing a couple of months ago.) I felt something "wrong".

A week before carbo, I was feeling better and threw a ball, ripping the labrum and dislocating my shoulder breaking a piece off on the way out. I put it back into place and never got around to mailing it out before I had surgery on 3/13. (I found out on 3/6 the day before Carbo I was definitely getting surgery) They said if I didn't get it fixed I might do a lot more damage the next time it came out.

My arm is currently tied to my chest in this super sling thing (you guys really should see this thing) but I promise Kraven will go out as soon as I can pack him up or get someone to do it for me.

Learning to type with left is getting easier though.

It's really no excuse as I should have sent him out sometime between 3/7 and 3/13. I wanted to let you know that he is accounted for and will be on his way once I can make that happen.

Incidentally, this is also why I pulled all my listings across the internet.

Sorry,

Andrew

Buzz, don't worry about Kraven just get your bones better. Hope you feel better soon!

Hosting Kraven can be very tough.

Oh Man, I didn't even think of that. Do you think it was actually Kraven who busted Buzz's arm? hm He does have a bit of a temper.

Hosting Kraven can be very tough.

It was really Kraven who reduced the dislocation. He shook his head, walked over to me and said, "Let a man do this." Next thing I know my arm is back in place.

Buzz, get well soon. Surgery sucks. Surgery limiting mobility or use of a dominant appendage sucks more. Let the out of context quotes begin.

Those posting or quoting Kavette pictures, you are now on my ignore list. :sick:

Buzz, get well soon. Surgery sucks. Surgery limiting mobility or use of a dominant appendage sucks more. Let the out of context quotes begin.

Those posting or quoting Kavette pictures, you are now on my ignore list. :sick:

Many thanks DT..

I found a packer... who gets Kraven next?

On 3/25 I Pm'd Wasted Draft Picks and as of 4/11 he has not opened the PM. As he was a relatively new member I suggest my sending it to the next person on the list.

And to those that had patience with my delay, I thank you. I have limited use of my arm but was able to start wrapping packages around when I first PM'd him.

(I figured out how to do it with it still in a sling which is sad because my buyers said I did a great job packing - which should be even more frustrating to those that have received poorly packaged items in the mail - I'm doing it with one arm... there is no excuse for poorly wrapped items !!)