• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Then why would he have gotten a group pm? lol That was for the Canadian group! Designer, are you willing for me to send Kraven to you, and then you send him to the Canadian group so we can get Kraven Part II started?

I suppose Kraven will never be seen again :(

You could have taken me up on my above offer! (shrug) In any case Azkaban typed me and it will be headed to him. (thumbs u

You could have taken me up on my above offer! (shrug) In any case Azkaban typed me and it will be headed to him. (thumbs u

Late to the party again :(

If I ever get him..... I'll take him out on the town.... and get pictures to prove it. Y'all might think it's boring... but it will be "out on the town" for this part of the globe :grin:

If I ever get him..... I'll take him out on the town.... and get pictures to prove it. Y'all might think it's boring... but it will be "out on the town" for this part of the globe :grin:

:hi: Mr. Mac, I hope you've been well. Happy New Year!

:hi: Mr. Mac, I hope you've been well. Happy New Year!

Hi Ernesto !! I have been well and thanks for the well wishes. Same to you !!

This is getting silly. Kraven was literally 40 miles from me. :facepalm:

You guys can take me off the list. There's just too much disorganization gong on.

My favorite part is the mock outrage from certain people at the lack of movement. Yet I post the travels pages and updates.... No comment. I ask if there was anyone in the US I could send him to before going to Canada and there was no response until Azkaban eventually sent me a message months later. He has been sent and you guys can do what you want with him but to pretend there are people waiting on the edge of their seats is almost laughable. Vintage, if you are removed from the list will that stop your complaining about it??

My favorite part is the mock outrage from certain people at the lack of movement. Yet I post the travels pages and updates.... No comment. I ask if there was anyone in the US I could send him to before going to Canada and there was no response until Azkaban eventually sent me a message months later. He has been sent and you guys can do what you want with him but to pretend there are people waiting on the edge of their seats is almost laughable.

I offered in this thread to help Quadman get the ball rolling because he wasn't too far from me and I never heard from anyone.

After that, I quoted you on Novermber 8th in this thread and asked you to send him to me since I was next on the list:

Yup, thanks for the reminder.

I certainly don't want to bump anyone on the list but I'll accept the Kraven anytime!

Well...it's been two days. They snooze, they lose. :)     Not unsurprising after Kraven was hijacked for the last 6 months. :(

Camper, if you want Kraven next, you should PM Hokie with your address so we can get this community activity back on track.

I typed the person that was next on the list after Vintage and he read the message and did not reply. I am just going to send it to one of the active members of this thread. It will have a bag of goodies with it. Take 1 item and pass it along. It will also have Kraven's weapons as well. Keep those with him or he will get testy. lol pm incoming.

That list should really be redone. I don't think we should send it to people on the Probation List.

OK, well if we're going to get the ball rolling and it's not too late you can send him to me.

I was just worried that he'd be arriving too close to Christmas if he was dealyed making it tough to get his stay with us done on time.

Would have loved to have him sooner as he would have loved Oktoberfesting in our very German town but I can always find something for him to do.

Then shortly after that, you said that a group PM was going out to all Canadians. I never received one.

Vintage, if you are removed from the list will that stop your complaining about it??

Why do you always post like you have a chip on your shoulder? I have no idea what you mean by mock outrage but I if you can just scratch me from the list, I'm cool with that. Thanks.

This is the first time that I've seen this thread and it is completely ridiculous, from all conceivable angles.

First things first....there is a grown man out there who wants to send a platic toy out in the mail for other grown men to pose in a surreal/whacked out promotional travel piece.

Like if I went to see a travel agent and there was a 19 year old kid at the desk who offered me 20 bucks worth of GHB and a $5 crack vial, along with a catalog for a getaway bruise to the Bahamas.

Then, 90 pages later.....there are a couple of grown men ....apparently....argueing with one another of taking said action figure into their possesion.

A few pages earlier, more grown men are yammering about having to pay customs fees.

I have a solution, ready to go, for all of you fruitcakes ;):foryou:

Whoever has the figure....send him to me and I'll take him out on the town and snap some pics.

I will pay the cost of shipping the figure to my address.

I will also pay the cost of shipping Kraven to the next boardie who wants to play along.

After I take my new 'lil buddy on a few adventures and post up a dozen or so pics, someone else can pick up where I left off.

this is supposed to be a fun thing amongst us comic book collectors.

I appreciate all the efforts of any involved.

As I mentioned earlier, I am in Canada and as far as I know I am still on the list and have just been waiting patiently.

If I ever see Kraven, I intended to repaint the poor guy's nose.