• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Yup, thanks for the reminder.

I certainly don't want to bump anyone on the list but I'll accept the Kraven anytime!

Well...it's been two days. They snooze, they lose. :)     Not unsurprising after Kraven was hijacked for the last 6 months. :(

Camper, if you want Kraven next, you should PM Hokie with your address so we can get this community activity back on track.

:idea: We could go backwards up the list :)

:jokealert:

but that probably wouldn't be fair for the guys at the top of the list

Edited by Azkaban

I certainly don't want to bump anyone on the list but I'll accept the Kraven anytime!

Well...it's been two days. They snooze, they lose. :)     Not unsurprising after Kraven was hijacked for the last 6 months. :(

Camper, if you want Kraven next, you should PM Hokie with your address so we can get this community activity back on track.

I typed the person that was next on the list after Vintage and he read the message and did not reply. I am just going to send it to one of the active members of this thread. It will have a bag of goodies with it. Take 1 item and pass it along. It will also have Kraven's weapons as well. Keep those with him or he will get testy. lol pm incoming.

That list should really be redone. I don't think we should send it to people on the Probation List.

Since there are several of you Canada guys on the list. What do you guys think about going several in a row so that he doesnt have to be shipped back and forth through customs and can be passed around up there for a while?

Since there are several of you Canada guys on the list. What do you guys think about going several in a row so that he doesnt have to be shipped back and forth through customs and can be passed around up there for a while?

:applause:

That makes perfect sense to me. Why incur the extra fees if they can be avoided. (thumbs u

:idea: separate Kraven into 5 pieces and shotgun em to all the Canuckians at once! Kraven can then be reassembled in the states!

I typed the person that was next on the list after Vintage and he read the message and did not reply. I am just going to send it to one of the active members of this thread. It will have a bag of goodies with it. Take 1 item and pass it along. It will also have Kraven's weapons as well. Keep those with him or he will get testy. lol pm incoming.

That list should really be redone. I don't think we should send it to people on the Probation List.

OK, well if we're going to get the ball rolling and it's not too late you can send him to me.

I was just worried that he'd be arriving too close to Christmas if he was delayed making it tough to get his stay with us done on time.

Would have loved to have him sooner as he would have loved Oktoberfesting in our very German town but I can always find something for him to do.

:applause:

I am good to go with that. Not too much snow up here in the Southern cities yet, but I can come up with some creative adventures for him, will be fun!

Jason

Group PM will go out tonight to arrange the next few transfers and then Kraven and his goodies will head on out!

To clarify, the group pm is for the Canadians, to figure out his route while up there.

I tried typing several people and some never replied and others said no, so I will throw it out here for anyone. I start work before the post office opens and get off after it closes so it is difficult for me to ship to Canada at the moment. Is there anyone in the US on the list that will let me ship it to them, and then when they are done with him ship it to the Canadian guys for the Canadian tour? As in the pm's I am offering to pay the extra fees for the next guy to ship it up there.

It seems like the only time some people are actually interested in Kraven is when it is brought up as something to harp on. lol