• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

65 posts in this topic

Never understood why you didn't just give him the graded book? It was HIS book right? (shrug)

well because he immediately filed a paypal complaint for $30 followed by the full amount of $200. it old him that if he could remove the complaints i'd be willing to send whoever he wanted to make my mess up right. including the slab, additional books, and my apologies of course.

Symbiotic... I don't know you from Adam... but it sure does appear that you are TRYING ( and HAVE tried ) your best to resolve this situation with Wolfpack.

thanks bio-rupp appreciate it!

Symbiotic... I don't know you from Adam... but it sure does appear that you are TRYING ( and HAVE tried ) your best to resolve this situation with Wolfpack.

+1

cheers guys.

i make no apologies for my past actions, i was in a bit of a weird place, a lot going on in my life.

my heads on straight now and i want to make things right with all i wronged and show i can be a responsible seller.

i'll be sure to give tons of extras to anyone willing to take the risk on me.

I still don't understand how this was a probation-worthy issue. It looks like you were in contact with him the whole time. You offered to make it right, what else could you do? To me this is one of the dangers of the PL. Abusing it to punish someone just because you can.

+1

EDIT:

Just read the story in the probation forums....

Just to further my point about trying to make things right with him and then him going ghost. HIs last post was to comment about the situation in my kudos forum. I contacted him many times after this, yet no response, and he's yet to post on the board since.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=26448

I still don't understand how this was a probation-worthy issue. It looks like you were in contact with him the whole time. You offered to make it right, what else could you do? To me this is one of the dangers of the PL. Abusing it to punish someone just because you can.

you should read up on his history before you isolate this one incident as something HE WAS WRONGED.

I don't need to push the issue but his place on the PL list was't on this partial picture that you see.

you should read up on his history before you isolate this one incident as something HE WAS WRONGED.

I don't need to push the issue but his place on the PL list was't on this partial picture that you see.

Agreed.

This was discussed at length in the Probation Discussion thread. If people don't follow that thread, they really shouldn't comment or offer opinions anywhere else unless they know all of the facts. THAT undermines the Probation List. (thumbs u

Agreed.

This was discussed at length in the Probation Discussion thread. If people don't follow that thread, they really shouldn't comment or offer opinions anywhere else unless they know all of the facts. THAT undermines the Probation List. (thumbs u

meh

I'm commenting strictly on the information laid before me. Regardless of the circumstances, if he attempted to make it right, then in this instance, he's free of it. Otherwise, it isn't a PL, it's a "You're damned forever list".

I'm not directing that comment only towards you. I've seen it several times in the past with others regarding members on the list. :foryou:

I know. And yeah, Symbiotic has DEFINITELY made a mess of his reputation. And, personally, I don't buy from PL members, period. My only "beef" is if there's no chance at redemption, then we shouldn't say there is.

cheers guys.

i make no apologies for my past actions, i was in a bit of a weird place, a lot going on in my life.

my heads on straight now and i want to make things right with all i wronged and show i can be a responsible seller.

no disrespect but haven't you said this several time before???

cheers guys.

no disrespect but haven't you said this several time before???

:gossip: 04/30/14

i'm not looking to sell on the forums anymore, as i don't think i deserve that right. its a right not a privilege to sell to this great community.

i've up beyond belief, been given second chances, and still messed up.

so no, i will not fight to get back off the PL, and I will take all the jokes, and licks that i deserve. i will still be posting in the modern forums, on a discussion only basis as i do enjoy the conversation.

Yes I am on the PL, full disclosure. If you'd like the know the details of such just let me know. Other than a few discretion's I have stellar feedback over many years.

I'm willing to offer full refunds, and even payment upon receipt of goods, with a charge for shipping/handling.

Just trying to slowly repair my name.

I hate to stir things up, but I have to say, to reveal on page 2 of your sales thread, after a sale has been made, that you are on the probation list doesn't quite qualify as "full disclosure," IMHO.

Look, I just want to buy quality books on here from people who are worthy of selling them...the kudos & integrity speaks for itself. This back and forth about character, while interesting, may be better suited on another forum..list some books please

this is dericulous! :screwy: