• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

19 posts in this topic

Guidelines:

1. The first :takeit: in this thread or PM gets the book.

2. I will ship to the United States or Canada only.

United Kingdom boardies please PM me first.

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---either Priority Mail or First Class.

Insurance will be mandatory on purchases over $100.00, and includes

delivery confirmation. Buyer will pay exact shipping charges (will be calculated after the book is paid for).

5. I will accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, or Personal Check

6. If you are on the Probation List here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited

from buying from me at all times.

7. Return Policy:

A) There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

B) "Raw" or Non-CGC Books CAN BE RETURNED within One Week of receiving the book(s), and a Full Refund will be issued less return shipping by you the buyer. All I ask is the comics come back to me in the same condition as they were received, and please PM me prior to returning any of them.

Thanks so much for looking!

Please PM with any questions about the books.

Awesome book, gotta love Dr. Strange, man I wish he was on the cover :grin:

Paste Pot Pete is still on the cover :baiting:

Yeah I know, somehow he just isn't the same, plus when you say his name it feels like the Animal House movie scene "Pledge Pin". All that aside, this is an awesome book and I'm sure it will sell. :cool:

I LOVE PASTE POT PETE!!!! One of my earliest comics I ever received as a gift was ST #104!! sorry really cool book GLWTS!!

:sorry: don't know what I was thinking dissing PPP

I LOVE PASTE POT PETE!!!! One of my earliest comics I ever received as a gift was ST #104!! sorry really cool book GLWTS!!

That's right, nobody disrespects Triple P!

Nice book!

GLWTS!

That's right, nobody disrespects Triple P!

Nice book!

GLWTS!

PPP doesn't have ANY superhuman strengths yet he always finds a way to put our heroes in STICKY situations lol