• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any guesses?

7 posts in this topic

What do ya'll think the reserve is on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294291900&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT

I put it in a measly 1k bid....was out of the running before I went to bed last night.

I could see 4500 being within the high realm of reason. Not that I could afford it. But 7500!?!? C'mon now, as much of an EC junkie as I am, even I yell foul at that price!

But 7500!?!? C'mon now, as much of an EC junkie as I am, even I yell foul at that price!

confused.gif 7500 is just the BIN price. It's supposed to be high, otherwise if you're the seller you'll be kicking yourself for setting it too low. Let's see what the reserve is before we start commenting on whether the seller set too high a price.

confused.gif 7500 is just the BIN price. It's supposed to be high, otherwise if you're the seller you'll be kicking yourself for setting it too low. Let's see what the reserve is before we start commenting on whether the seller set too high a price.

Well, if I were the seller I'd take the 5k that this book is currently getting and run. That's a very nice offer for any NM Gaines files short of the first issues of Haunt of Fear, Vault, etc....