• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIMs w/112- TITANS 44- SEA DEVILS- Wall CLocks- COME SEE !!!

49 posts in this topic

This is SOP for this guy.

It took me over 6 months to get the money he owed me for an undisclosed restored book I purchased. We agreed on a partial refund but he couldn't refund my money right away because he had already spent it.

Told me at least 20 times he would send it or contact me in a day or two. A week or 2 would go by and nothing. He NEVER initiated contact. Always had an excuse, always had an issue, always was going through something.

Sorry you guys are going through it with him now.

Wow, I hope all of you are able to get your money back. Myself personally, I won't ever buy anything from him. Whether he get's off the PL or not.

I don't understand how you can take someone's money for something you sold, and not follow through and ship it out. That's just terrible

Wow, I hope all of you are able to get your money back. Myself personally, I won't ever buy anything from him. Whether he get's off the PL or not.

I don't understand how you can take someone's money for something you sold, and not follow through and ship it out. That's just terrible

Well, I may be older, or maybe not. But often times other folks have a lot more adversity slung there way than the average bear.

You guys are giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has done this to other people besides myself on several occasions. There are a few past threads about him.

This isn't a one time thing. I too could care less about the money.

I personally will never do business with him or believe anything he says.

You guys are giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has done this to other people besides myself on several occasions. There are a few past threads about him.

Ok thank you for the info

I purchased one clock, I hope it arrives one day. It is not a big enough amount of money that I care I am just disappointed.

Anyone happen to know the guy in real life? Wondering if he is ok.

Opening a PayPal dispute is probably the quickest way to determine how well he is :)

In the past I purchased a clock, he was easy to deal with, and it arrived promptly but for whatever reason this seller seems to have reoccurring issues. File for a refund with paypal

THIS and +1