• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Sub-Mariner #8 - The Thing!

43 posts in this topic

FN+ 6.5 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

As low bidder, Supe - you're on! I personally guarantee that this book will be graded 8.0 AT A MINIMUM by CGC.

I win - you pay the grading fee.

You win - I pay you the grading fee.

Whaddya say? ( gossip.gifmeow gossip.gif)

Is that a long scratch across the book at the bottom?

If so, I'll say 7.0.

It's really weird - there's nothing on the book - I'm wondering if I had the scan cover closed all the way . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

it's not the scratch that made me grade it a 6.5, it's the ULC crunch in the subby box. but it is a borderline 6.5-7.0. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Note btw how that ULC "crunch" doesn't translate to the back cover . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

borderline my batooski! makepoint.gif

As low bidder, Supe - you're on! I personally guarantee that this book will be graded 8.0 AT A MINIMUM by CGC.

I think I graded this one 7.5 to 8.0 at your house, didn't I?

I think I graded this one 7.5 to 8.0 at your house, didn't I?

I can't recall precisely (due to the flurry of books) but yes, this is the one I showed you guys Saturday - the scan doesn't do it justice. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i'll be at the WC in february aren't you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif so the bet is if it doesn't get at least a 8.0 you lose right?. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif if so we then have an accord. wink.gif

I will be at the dinner thumbsup2.gif but conventions are not my gig. yeahok.gif Yes, that is the bet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif