• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and closed

20 posts in this topic

:takeit: is binding

99.9% of boardies welcome

$usd via paypal please

Postage rates start from about $20 - up to $37 for 3 - 10 day tracked, insured to USA AND Canada

ASM #194 1st Black Cat.

Packed in a box with heaps of Bubblewrap - usually turns up in perfect condition, but if any problems, I will rectify them at my expense immediately.

ASM19492_zps318bbcc8.jpg

$155

Thanks for looking

Last 2 recorded GPA sales were over $200

For a 9.2?

Last 2 9.4's were over $200. Last two 9.2's were $175 and $155.

That's what I was seeing. There are no 9.2 GPA records of more than $175. He must have misread the GPA data. I'm sure he will fix his error.

I will now someone PM'd me about it.

I just bought a 9.4, I'm selling a 9.2.

I will fix it now.

Price reduced to represent the 9.2 I am selling.

I just bought a 9.4 from a boardie as an upgrade. Genuine error

Seems to have been some cleaning up in here.

Not by me, I may add - all comments were pertinent and polite. And most certainly no button-humping. 100% my mistake.

I will say though - last GPA sale for a 9.2 (and I got it right this time!) is $180 on July 12th.

So for $150 - seems a pretty good deal to me.

So, if you were on the fence - this maybe the book for you! :foryou:

Seems to have been some cleaning up in here.

Not by me, I may add - all comments were pertinent and polite. And most certainly no button-humping. 100% my mistake.

I will say though - last GPA sale for a 9.2 (and I got it right this time!) is $180 on July 12th.

So for $150 - seems a pretty good deal to me.

So, if you were on the fence - this maybe the book for you! :foryou:

That is my book that sold. It is perfectly centered, white pages, high gloss. The book has some presable defects, but I was in too much to bother a CPR for a 9.4, but that book should have been a 9.4 anyways. You are pretty much correct in your pricing at $150.00 (miswrap, off white/white pgs., which while not a bargain is what I would charge on Ebay.

Congrats on setting the highest price ever for a 9.2 according to GPA.

I'm very happy for you. :foryou:

Congrats on setting the highest price ever for a 9.2 according to GPA.

I'm very happy for you. :foryou:

Someone will press it and have a 9.4, and make money in another 2 months.Or they have an absolutely perfect 194 9.2. Which if you just want a perfect example that is undergraded, they have it.