• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to Track CGC Submissions Made Via Joeypost

7 posts in this topic

Hi gang,

I've sent a direct email to Joey in regards to his, but who knows how long it might take to get a response being the weekend and all, so I thought I'd ask here, since I'm not the first one to submit through him.

Is there a way to track the progress of books submitted to CGC through him after pressing, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Hi gang,

I've sent a direct email to Joey in regards to his, but who knows how long it might take to get a response being the weekend and all, so I thought I'd ask here, since I'm not the first one to submit through him.

Is there a way to track the progress of books submitted to CGC through him after pressing, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

On my invoice he put the CGC number and I could call Customer Service and have them check on the status. Check your invoice to see if he did that for you too.