• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB's & HC's - CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

I'm still working on making some room. I'm looking to move a few books. Feel free to send offers on anything via PM. Shipping will be via Media Mail, so US buyers only, please. Paypal, check, or money order accepted.

Also, I'm interested in owning a New Avengers Omnibus and a complete set of the TMNT Ultimate Collection (volumes 1-5). If anyone wants to trade or sell them, feel free to send me a PM.

Posting in a few...

New Avengers HC's volumes 1-12. This collects the first 60 issues of what I found to be a very enjoyable series. Most of these are signed.

• Volume 1 signed by Bendis, Finch, & Morales
  • Volume 2 signed by Trimpe & McNiven
  • Volume 3 signed by Bendis, Finch, & a sketch by Cho
  • Volume 4 signed by McNiven
  • Volume 5 signed by Bendis, Chaykin, Coipel, Morales, Cheung, & Yu (Yu also signed the Dust jacket on a few of these...I got these signed by him at a Secret Invasion signing in 2009 and he was signing assembly line style and didn't realize what he'd done until later).
  • Volume 6 signed by Bendis & Yu (Dustjacket and interior)
  • Volume 7 signed by Bendis & Yu (Dustjacket and interior)
  • Volume 8 signed by Bendis, Cheung, & an Luke Cage sketch by Billy Tan
  • Volume 9 signed by Bendis, Cheung, & a Captain America sketch by Billy Tan
  • Volume 10 still shrinkwrapped
  • Volume 12 signed by Stuart Immonen

Photobucket is having a hard time uploading some of these files for some reason, so I don't have great pictures of everything. If you need something clarified, feel free to ask here in the thread or PM me. If more detailed pictures are needed, I'm happy to do so.

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

th_IMG_1891.jpgth_IMG_1890.jpgth_IMG_1889.jpgth_IMG_1886.jpgth_IMG_1885.jpg

I don't see any comparable sales on Ebay, so I'm not really sure what a reasonable number is. Cover price is $19.99 each. Let's call it $100 shipped to the US. I don't know if it's too high or too low. Offers welcome! I'd like to take the funds from this and buy an Omnibus of the same series. I'd also be interested in trading for it if someone has one.

Kevin Eastman Artobiography HC

SDCC exclusive cover

Includes a great Leonardo sketch inside by Eastman

$100 shipped :news: SOLD

IMG_1873.jpgIMG_1875.jpg

Tales of the TMNT TPB volumes 1-5 (Complete set)

I found some of these volumes to be exceedingly difficult to find and I've never seen a set of all 5 for sale. Unfortunately, these do have signs of wear with some creasing on the the covers of a few. These were some of the pictures Photobucket didn't upload. If you need additional pictures, let me know.

$100 shipped

IMG_1531.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimate Collection Volume 3

There is some slight damage in the form of a nick on the spine pictured below. Nothing major, just worth noting.

This includes a sketch of Raphael by Kevin Eastman, a small remark and signature by Jim Lawson, and a signature by Steve Lavigne.

$75 shipped.

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpgIMG_1872.jpg

That's all I'll list here. I've found TPB's and HC's tend to be hit or miss here on the boards, but I still wanted to give board members first crack. I'll likely close this thread Sunday night and move some of these to ebay.

Offers welcome!

SDCC exclusive cover

$100 shipped

IMG_1873.jpgIMG_1875.jpg

:takeit: per pm

I'm happy you got this piece Robb. An ill sketch and from what I've heard some great background and artwork on the turtles. Adam's got the good stuff.

SDCC exclusive cover

$100 shipped

IMG_1873.jpgIMG_1875.jpg

:takeit: per pm

I'm happy you got this piece Robb. An ill sketch and from what I've heard some great background and artwork on the turtles. Adam's got the good stuff.

Definitely excited about it!