• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: TMNT 30th Anniversay IDW Limited Variant

56 posts in this topic

Thanks to good sales on these books I was able to pick up some more sketch packs so I have 6 1 more copy up for sale.

TMNT 30th ANNIVERSARY IDW LIMITED VIRGIN VARIANT COVER. The only way to get this was in the IDW LIMITED TMNT Sketch card packs which cost $75 plus shipping. These are all unread. $20

14645768692_225ff6bf60_b.jpg20140703_185030 by buckycap, on Flickr

Got mine in the mail nicely packaged. What an awesome read. So many of these 30th Ann. issues bring you back and help you remember why you love the turtles so much. Thanks Bucky!!!

Glad you like it. It's a cool book. Thanks again.

Thanks to good sales on these books I was able to pick up some more sketch packs so I have 6 1 more copy up for sale.

TMNT 30th ANNIVERSARY IDW LIMITED VIRGIN VARIANT COVER. The only way to get this was in the IDW LIMITED TMNT Sketch card packs which cost $75 plus shipping. These are all unread. $20

14645768692_225ff6bf60_b.jpg20140703_185030 by buckycap, on Flickr

:takeit: if still available.

I was able to pick up some more sketch packs at SDCC yesterday so I can offer some more for sale. This will probably be the last batch as they were running low on packs and expecting a sell out at the Con. I was able to confirm that there was a print run of 350 copies of this variant.