• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Pre-Code Horror--Chamber of Chills, check it out!

4 posts in this topic

Here's a beautiful book I'm willing to sell for a nice price to the right buyer (RJ, Paull, POV, Harvey, ya guys listenin'?), a raw copy of Chamber of Chills #15. Book has killer gloss, the one flaw with the book being some bottom left corner business. I grade it a conservative VF- (I know this is a tough crowd). Methinks it would grade much higher if not for that corner. I'd much rather this go to a forumite than flip it to a dealer. I'm willing to sell this sucker for less than guide, so let's talk turkey people! 100% refund guaranteed if you're not happy with my grading. I'll even refund your shipping.

I'm attaching a scan of the book to this email. If you'd like a higher res scan, or a back cover scan, PM me your email.

More books to come, slowly, as I dig them up...why am I selling off lately? Got my eye on a pricey More Fun offline...plus I just bought my wife and I a nice little vacation package, muy expensivo...

667550-coc.JPG.426ce545c336d56d06a7bc4b29c7991b.JPG