• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 6

31 posts in this topic

Summary of Round 6

Not much movement this round as the TOP FIVE stayed in place. Zuckuss2003 once again leads the pack as he keeps a slim 4 point lead over genrlzod! :acclaim:

Scoring Double Bullseyes and moving up the charts are SNiPER, Timmay, blazincomics, JazzMan, rjpb, mikenyc, Red_Hood, W16227, fiberbiskit, and iceman399! Congrats! :applause:

Climbing 20 spots this round is iceman399! :headbang: Falling 25 spots is jessebrook1! :frustrated:

The Mathematically Eliminated Line is now at 2! If you are UNDER IT, you cannot win this competition! :eek:

ROUND 7 Marks the Beginning of the End! :sumo:

:applause:

I also like to see who all of the overgraders are. :shy:

Hey not bad....

I went from 107th place to 80th to 89th to 81st to 69th to 61st.

Well okay, maybe that's still bad.

I either under-graded all of them or graded them bang-on.

Nothing over-graded yet.

-3, -5, -1, -1, -6, -2, -3, 0, 0, -2, -1, 0

Got 8 points out of a possible 10 in this round.

Great job on the stats guys.

My 2nd year Stats Professor would be proud.

No point in submitting a Harbinger #2 if it isn't 9.8, right? I figured Andy knows what he is doing and whatever little wear the book accumulated probably occurred during encapsulation.
Others hosting grading contest have sent in books that they generally wouldn't, to make the contest more challenging. I would never use that rule of thumb, when submitting my grades.

No point in submitting a Harbinger #2 if it isn't 9.8, right? I figured Andy knows what he is doing and whatever little wear the book accumulated probably occurred during encapsulation.
Others hosting grading contest have sent in books that they generally wouldn't, to make the contest more challenging. I would never use that rule of thumb, when submitting my grades.

Actually, that's why I subbed the Detective 40. I mean, what will a book with no staples grade as? This will be a learning experience for all of us.

Actually, that's why I subbed the Detective 40. I mean, what will a book with no staples grade as? This will be a learning experience for all of us.

The Harbinger #2 looked no worse than 9.6. I settled on 9.8 for the aforementioned reason. This time it worked out. However, I took a bit of a gamble on the Tec 40. I'm really curious to see where it comes in.