• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to do ECCC

28 posts in this topic

Anyone gonna make it to this show?

http://www.emeraldcitycomiccon.com/

Without a doubt it will be the biggest comic event to ever come out of Seattle. Looks like they've done a good job with promotion. I usually don't sell at cons anymore but this one looked too prosperous to pass up. Should be fun. My plan is to be a seller at this show in order to finance being a buyer at Wondercon.

Hi Sid what booth will you be at? Looks like Ill get my self over there this weekend for Saturday anyway.Dont understand why you would do a comic book show on the weekend of the Superbowl though ? That is why I didnt go do this show Ive been watching the Superbowl since 10 Why stop now! I will look forward to seeing you there!

Davidking623

Hi David, I'll be in booth # 317. A corner booth with two tables and a couple card tables. Come on over and say hi. I'll mostly be selling a bunch of Bronze/Copper ASM, X-Men, Daredevil and various odds and ends. Yeah, why they wanted to do a show on Superbowl Sunday is beyond me. I'm expecting a nice crowd on Saturday then slow on Sunday. That's when the dealers will start to cannibalize each other's stock. ----Sid

Hi David, I'll be in booth # 317. A corner booth with two tables and a couple card tables. Come on over and say hi. I'll mostly be selling a bunch of Bronze/Copper ASM, X-Men, Daredevil and various odds and ends. Yeah, why they wanted to do a show on Superbowl Sunday is beyond me. I'm expecting a nice crowd on Saturday then slow on Sunday. That's when the dealers will start to cannibalize each other's stock. ----Sid

Sounds good Sid! Look forward to seeing you!

David

Davidking623

David King!

Heard from Ken Olivier?

Come to booth # 303 and meet me in person I remember speaking to you on the phone from CGC

Take Care,

Dale

PS not only Football on Sunday, but Many Mardi Gras type parties this weekend too, we should be cool though, how many Comic Geeks are Football watchers?

Now if it were a Star Trek marathon.........

David King!

Heard from Ken Olivier?

Come to booth # 303 and meet me in person I remember speaking to you on the phone from CGC

Take Care,

Dale

PS not only Football on Sunday, but Many Mardi Gras type parties this weekend too, we should be cool though, how many Comic Geeks are Football watchers?

Now if it were a Star Trek marathon.........

Sorry I felt it was snowing at the pass and felt it better not to attend and Yes I did talk with Ken I bought 4 long boxes of his I have a add for the last 2 years and his was the first one I bought A DD 168 I sold to Supapimp came back 9.6 WP.

Ill hopefully hook with you another time.

Davidking623

Hi Sid!

Sorry I missed you but its the reason I didnt commit to the show the Pass with snow and didnt want to get caught on the other side of the mountain in Seattle.Hope to meet you down the road!

Davidking623