• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to do ECCC

28 posts in this topic

CGC will be attending the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, Washington this year. The dates are Febuary 5th and 6th. We will not be doing on-site grading, but we will be taking submissions. thumbsup2.gif

YAY!!!!! thumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Newt, however, as the FNG, has to wash the dishes.

CGC will be attending the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, Washington this year. The dates are Febuary 5th and 6th. We will not be doing on-site grading, but we will be taking submissions. thumbsup2.gif

Great Steve headbang.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif, I'm actually gonna be a dealer at that show. Selling mostly Bronze/Copper ASM/X-Men/DD and Horror among a few other things. Hopefully some of the Forum members can also make it. Steve, are you gonna be there personally? Should be fun, just two weeks before Wondercon. -----Sid

Looks like I will be there. thumbsup2.gif

Find a great place for dinner and we can go out Saturday night yay.gif

Cool, sounds good. Lots of very nice restaurants all around the area which is right next to the Seahawks and Mariners playing fields. For those of you who don't know the area, the convention is located right next to Pioneer Square which is one of the Seattle hot spots for live music and dance clubs. It's also within a few blocks of the waterfront and all the piers. If anyone is flying in there are also plenty of nearby hotels and no real need for a car. This location is 2-3 miles away from the Space Needle and the Seattle Center. You can also walk there from the con but it may take a half hour through the downtown streets or along the waterfront. The Pike Place Market is closer at about 1-2 miles away.

So, who here is gonna make it to the show and be able to hang out Saturday night?

Let me do this in a way that you will understand.

yeahok.gifsumo.gifmad.gif

sleeping.gifpoke2.gifsleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

893whatthe.gif

I'm going to track your sorry arse down next July in SD! 893naughty-thumb.gif

No need - I'll be at WonderCon. See you there!!! sumo.gif

Not going to Wonder Con! sorry.gif

Comics4Kids will be there Booth # 303

you Floridians coming make sure to bring a COAT! and spare change for the Pike Place Market players!

I Officially recommend the Space Needle Revolving Restaurant for Dinner UNCLE STEVE!

Anyone gonna make it to this show?

http://www.emeraldcitycomiccon.com/

Without a doubt it will be the biggest comic event to ever come out of Seattle. Looks like they've done a good job with promotion. I usually don't sell at cons anymore but this one looked too prosperous to pass up. Should be fun. My plan is to be a seller at this show in order to finance being a buyer at Wondercon.

• Administrator

Anyone attending this show who needs a submission that will be complete brought there to be picked up at the CGC booth, please let me know. You can PM me, e-mail me or call me, but I need some notice to get the books together and ship them to the show.....

I hope everyone has a great time! flowerred.gif