• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it considered krapping when ...

30 posts in this topic

I did not krap, Brock. That's why I put it in this thread and made it no-names hypothetical.

So the KPR in your name stands for

Krap, Prod, and Ridicule?

:jokealert:

I saw the original sales thread this morning, and I didn't consider it to be krapping.

I did not krap, Brock. That's why I put it in this thread and made it no-names hypothetical.

So the KPR in your name stands for

Krap, Prod, and Ridicule?

:jokealert:

I saw the original sales thread this morning, and I didn't consider it to be krapping.

No. Kav Posts Regularly.

You point out that a board seller's GPA quote is way off. I mean like 500% off.

Only if Brock points it out. :hi:

Then it becomes Strike worthy though…

Or at the very least, pitchforks are brandished. :hi: Brock

Always leave a popcorn trail BEFORE you start a thread like this to avoid requests for links etc...

2c

Sample:

:popcorn: GLWTS

You lost me on that.

Always leave a popcorn trail BEFORE you start a thread like this to avoid requests for links etc...

2c

Sample:

:popcorn: GLWTS

*** then go to CG to start your thread, the person you've levied the accusation at will be none the wiser because it's a popcorn post. Now that you've started a thread in CG without specific information or links - the genuinely nosey a/k/a board detectives or anyone else interested in knowing will peek at your posting history to see where you've been & then those that do will quickly post the link you didn't have the balls to post - quickly getting your thread heading in the desired direction.

You lost me on that.

*** fixed :foryou:

:baiting: