• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd KELLEY JONES sketch op---limited space, 10 spots

8 posts in this topic

All sketches handled during SDCC.

A few people have PM'd me---I'd ask those who PM'd me privately please don't post :takeit: in this thread---you are covered and settled.

This rolls as such:

10 spots, bust or full figure.

$325 full figure

$225 bust

All costs include your grading, shipping, sketch fees, etc.

Books will be fast track.

If for some reason, they're not finished by the end of SDCC on Sunday night, you will receive a full refund. If Kelley is really rocking the house and feeling frisky, I may post for more ops during the show.

Any questions, PM me directly.

All sketch covers need to be in hand with payment by next Monday.

If you're having trouble finding a sketch cover, I can try to locate something for you at SDCC, but there is no promises as to what I'll find or what shape it'll be in.

Obviously, I'll try to find the best that I can. But for instance, in the case of say, the Sandman sketch cover---which is kind of tough to find--if I'm lucky to locate one, you've got to be willing to take whatever I can get.

That's all for now.

Be thorough in your information---I need board name, real name, cell # and email, plust shipping. Your book needs to have detailed info what you're getting, and bust or full figure.

I thought I'd updated this----

When you step into these things, you are TRULY at the mercy of the artist and his/her schedule.

The sketch covers are DONE. They are at CGC.

I've seen them and they all look spectacular.

I expect to have these ready to ship in August.

Thank you all for your patience!