• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK #1 1962 CGC 2.0! and ASM 3 for sale. Price Lowered again!!!

25 posts in this topic

I have had several positive transactions with forum members(please see kudos thread) http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=7241442&Searchpage=2&Main=322702&Words=johnny54321&topic=0&Search=true#Post7241442

I have an absolutely flawless ebay transaction list selling many high value coins and a few comics, quite a few in the 4 figure range under ebay id: johnny54321

First up for grabs is THE hottest silver age comic on the market, that is quickly becoming unaffordable even in the lowest grades. Incredible Hulk #1 2.0 tape stains removed Firm asking price of $6200 including express insure mail with insurance!! The tape stains are hardly noticeable, and I have seen much worse staining on comics with not mention at all. The book is graded correctly. No major damage, but a chunk missing from the reverse bottom left(which is barely noticeable due to the color being the same on the 2nd page..a few small chunks from the binding, very minor chipping, and some creasing. I have not paid for the grader review, but please feel free, as the number is 1207005002. I really hate to sell this book, but need to start selling some material as I have had some health issues that have kept me out of work. The only reason I am selling this one is because of the huge upswing in value and my price is as firm as a rock. I have other material I can sell if this one doesn't. I am asking a mere $6200, while the last 2 GPA sales have been for 6500 and for 7000. I had it on ebay for a while at 6550 and 6450, but somehow the account got jacked and someone tried to sell the book....so I am laying off of ebay for ultra high value material for a while. Anyways, feel free to ask ANY questions, the price is firm, as I am borderline able to part with the book. Due to value PAYPAL TO CONFIRMED US ADDRESSES ONLY!! for protection of both buyer and seller.

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5305-1.jpg

This ASM 3 CGC 4.0 is absolutely splendid! I don't know why it did not go higher. Solid spine, only one slight bottom right corner crease, and solid reverse, no spine roll, lays flat and only mild spine creases and wear. There is slight damage to the bottom left corner of the slab. There are no cracks extending into the surface of the slab nor the inner well, the damage is barely noticable. The slab retains full integrity, and the comic has not been touched by the damage. Asking $740 in case the buyer wants to replace the slab GPA last sales were 725, 715, 915, 908, 1025. As you can see, this example far exceeds your average VG!! Amazing copy!!IMG_2317-1.jpg

IMG_2313-1.jpg

asm3_obv.jpg

asm3_rev.jpg

IMG_0790_zps30617e90.jpg

IMG_0791_zps5d5b7dbd.jpg

Just to update. ASM #3 is still available. And I want to mention that there is light left corner damage on the slab. It is still structurally sound and rigid, and no damage was done to the book or the inner well. The damage is very light and confined to the outermost parts of the corner. As a result of this, I am lowering my price to $800 firm for ASM3.

Sorry DoveCity...Harvdoss beat you to it with the "I'll take it". If he doesn't come through on the payment for some reason...you get next dibs. Shipping is listed at the bottom of the listing....$4.95 for priority with insurance on me. That applies to all books. If you buy more than one, I will still charge the same shipping(it wont increase)

The first comic is FF #1. No notes, and the only real flaw is the missing piece on the top right hand corner. There is some mild staining on the top of the cover and spine creasing commensurate with the grade.

Neat. :takeit: