• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Comiclink auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

52 posts in this topic

FF5 in 8.0 last 5 seconds I was stomped :) The Showcase 22, but I have a rule against cream anything.

gonna be tough to get a Showcase 22 that isnt CR-OW, seems like most are... anything better goes for a premium.

SS 1 9.6 went for a good price. Sharp copy.

I missed that. For that price I may have wanted 2 in my collection. Now if those 9.8's would come down in price.

Strange Tales 180 in 9.6 went for $650? You could almost get a 9.8 for that price even with the movie bloat. I think there are only 20 in 9.8 compared to 60 in 9.6?

SS 1 9.6 went for a good price. Sharp copy.

I missed that. For that price I may have wanted 2 in my collection. Now if those 9.8's would come down in price.

SS 1 9.8 to come out now would fall short a couple K ( 2 maybe 3K) off the prices they fetched a couple years ago. SS fan base is strong but its not the hot book it used to be. The 9.6 last night would have easily fetched 6.5K++

when I see a white pager of this book at a nice price, I can resist...

RAD620752012926_155123.jpg

Great positioning all up and down that spine as well. Great pick up. A pretty book.

+1

Here's my only win so far. One of my favorite covers and winning bid was only $57.00 so couldnt pass it up:

RAD252692014623_151915.jpg

Woah. It just occurred to me that one of the books I thought I sent in for the July auction might be missing. I could have swore I included an old label CGC 9.0 SW #7 with White pages in this batch. Now I got to check as soon as I get home whether I had in fact left it out accidentally.