• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING, BAKER, BATMAN,FOUR FAVORITES, JSA, PRETTY, HIGHEST and NEAT SLABS

61 posts in this topic

These are books that were in my keeping box, but it's been getting a little too full and I have some other things to pay for right now, so...I'm going to part with a few more of my

lovely books.

The Rules.

First :takeit: on the boards or in a PM wins.

a :takeit: trumps all other negotiations.

Priority double boxed shipping in the US is free, out of the US, shipping is at my cost, I will cover the first $12.00 for out of the US (so that you get a discount too).

Shipping for an item over $250, must include a signature to be covered for my insurance, even if it's out of the US. So out of the US will have to be priority express unless you have your own insurance.

I pay for private insurance and that's included as well as tracking.

I accept Paypal, MO's, checks and possibly granite countertops;)

Some of these books have been pressed, see each description please.

I will accept time payments. 20% non refundable downpayment due within 7 days, after that you have till the August 20th to pay. If you need longer I can probably work something out, but pm me before posting a :takeit: please.

No HOS or Probies please.

There is very little information on GPA about most of these books, so I'm not going to quote it, just use my best guesses for pricing based on my cost and whatever history I could find..

All Star #23 First Psycho Pirate. Last Spectre and Starman. 6.0 OW/W

Brilliant colors , book was pressed by Joey Post. Bin

$475 SOLD

allstar23001.jpg

allstar23002.jpg

Amazing Adventures #1, 6.0

Ziff Davis, painted cover. I also bought this slabbed, so I don't know if it was pressed, but my best guess would be yes.

Very bright colors.

Bin is $425 $385, there are some scratches/scuffs on the case so I am lowering the price.

amazingadventures001.jpg

amazingadventures002.jpg

Four Favorites #17, a Bondage cover. Pressed by Joey Post. This is the highest graded copy and it's a scarce book, there are only 2 on the census. The 7.0 sold for $451 last year. I'm going to ask $575 $525 for this one.

fourfavorites001.jpg

fourfavorites002.jpg

Lightning Comics V2 #1, From 1941, There are only 3 on the census, this one is the 2nd highest. It's very scarce.

Purchased it slabbed. Don't know if it was pressed, but my guess is no. $375 Sold to comicjack

lightningcomics001.jpg

lightningcomics002.jpg

Master Comics #128. Crowley copy and the highest CGC'd book. I have no idea if it was pressed but my guess on this one is no. I purchased it slabbed about 5or 6 years ago (that sale is not listed on GPA)

Bin $375 Sold to Cheetah

mastercomics128001.jpg

mastercomics128002.jpg

Lightning Comics V2 #1, From 1941, There are only 3 on the census, this one is the 2nd highest. It's very scarce.

Purchased it slabbed. Don't know if it was pressed, but my guess is no. $375

lightningcomics001.jpg

lightningcomics002.jpg

I'll take it please!

Master Comics #128. Crowley copy and the highest CGC'd book. I have no idea if it was pressed but my guess on this one is no. I purchased it slabbed about 5or 6 years ago (that sale is not listed on GPA)

Bin $375

mastercomics128001.jpg

mastercomics128002.jpg

What a cool cover that is!

Purchased it slabbed. Don't know if it was pressed, but my guess is no. $375

lightningcomics001.jpg

lightningcomics002.jpg

I'll take it please!

Sold, thank you:)

Last but not least.

Pictorial Romances #17, Matt Baker. This is a Giant sized book, 3 full stories. Pressed by Joey Post. There are only 5 of these on the Census. Grade is 4.5 Bin is $365MBFan

pictorialromances001.jpg

pictorialromances.jpg