• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING, BAKER, BATMAN,FOUR FAVORITES, JSA, PRETTY, HIGHEST and NEAT SLABS

61 posts in this topic

That mystery comics is sweet! I wish I knew more about the book and series, that would be a nice addition to my collection.

Hi Pat it is hard book to find in decent shape with a great cover!

Master Comics #128. Crowley copy and the highest CGC'd book. I have no idea if it was pressed but my guess on this one is no. I purchased it slabbed about 5or 6 years ago (that sale is not listed on GPA)

Bin $375

mastercomics128001.jpg

mastercomics128002.jpg

:takeit:

Master Comics #128. Crowley copy and the highest CGC'd book. I have no idea if it was pressed but my guess on this one is no. I purchased it slabbed about 5or 6 years ago (that sale is not listed on GPA)

Bin $375

mastercomics128001.jpg

mastercomics128002.jpg

:takeit:

Jeff! Thank you:) Sold

Sharon like I've said before you have some beautiful books, one of these days :acclaim:

I think you did me in with stamp covers a few years ago Andrew...but you can always send me a list, one never knows;) Sometimes I find things that I forgot I bought;) :facepalm:

Thanks, Dwayne:)

The following books are still available.

All Star 23

Batman 73

Four Favorites (this is another scarce book)

Pictorial Romances

Reasonable Offers are OK, but I'm more likely to be a little flexible on the first 2 than the last 2.

All Star #23 First Psycho Pirate. Last Spectre and Starman. 6.0 OW/W

Brilliant colors , book was pressed by Joey Post. Bin

$475

:frustrated: You're killing me! My heart says yes, but my real estate tax says no!

I was just in Scotland, there were a lot of Heart says yes quotes:)