• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman opening shirt tattoo

49 posts in this topic

If you are going to do it - do it on your chest.

It will hurt like hell over your sternum and ribs and you will need 10 sittings unless you have the pain threshold of a bull - although most will be block colour which is much less painfull than outline work.

Your choice, but having a tattoo of Supermans chest WILL look so much better on YOUR chest.

Just make sure you don't go too high so it can always be covered by a shirt collar.

You can only do these things once - so really, really be 100% certain what you want.

Good Luck (and take some painkillers 30 minutes beforehand - and avoid alcohol and aspirin!)

lol that would be great if you never put on any weight but if you turn into an old fat guy having that tat on your chest will be a horrible choice. Supermanboobs no thanks

Then he'll have a tattoo of Supergirl opening up her shirt

It will hurt like hell over your sternum and ribs and you will need 10 sittings unless you have the pain threshold of a bull - although most will be block colour which is much less painfull than outline work.

Your choice, but having a tattoo of Supermans chest WILL look so much better on YOUR chest.

Just make sure you don't go too high so it can always be covered by a shirt collar.

You can only do these things once - so really, really be 100% certain what you want.

Good Luck (and take some painkillers 30 minutes beforehand - and avoid alcohol and aspirin!)

lol that would be great if you never put on any weight but if you turn into an old fat guy having that tat on your chest will be a horrible choice. Supermanboobs no thanks

Then he should also have the benefit of having to stay in shape lol

Mind you, I hadn't considered the moob aspect hm

Then he should also have the benefit of having to stay in shape lol

Mind you, I hadn't considered the moob aspect hm

The mrs would probably appreciate the break from me constantly manhandling hers...boobs, not moobs...

I guess it helps I've had so many severe traumas. tattoos dont bother me at all.