• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - ASM #121 and #129

13 posts in this topic

You are going to need to post much larger images and include back cover scans.

There's no way anyone could provide you with an estimated grade.

Also, edit the picture to cut out as much background as possible.

Die dargestellten Bilder wurden von einem unserer Nutzer hochgeladen. Die Agentur O'REAL ASSOCIATES LTD übernimmt nach §7(2) TMG keinerlei Haftung

für den Inhalt der dargestellten Bilder, wird jedoch bei Verstößen nach §5(3) unserer AGB handeln.

Die dargestellten Bilder wurden von einem unserer Nutzer hochgeladen. Die Agentur O'REAL ASSOCIATES LTD übernimmt nach §7(2) TMG keinerlei Haftung

für den Inhalt der dargestellten Bilder, wird jedoch bei Verstößen nach §5(3) unserer AGB handeln.

when I saw you posted in this thread I was curious to see what you had written.

Now I understand why the cat died.

I translated it via Google:

The pictures shown were uploaded by one of our users. The Agency O'REAL ASSOCIATES LTD accepts pursuant to § 7 (2) TMG no liability

for the content of the images displayed, but will act when under § 5 (3) of our terms and conditions.

when I saw you posted in this thread I was curious to see what you had written.

Now I understand why the cat died.

Probably the cat played the keyboard.