• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 8

34 posts in this topic

Comicdonna's score WAS incorrect. he actually has two three point scores for a total of 40 points placing him in a tie for 27th place.

We regret the error.

Comicdonna's score WAS incorrect. he actually has two three point scores for a total of 40 points placing him in a tie for 27th place.

We regret the error.

thought comic donna was female?

We regret the error.

We regret the error.

Me too. ???

Now I feel awkward about those PMs. doh!

We regret the error.

We regret the error.

Me too. ???

lol

WRITE YOUR OWN ROUND SUMMARY!

Summary of Round 8

Round 8 was a good round to collect points. There were double bullseyes a plenty, 16 in total. Importantly, 7 of the top 17 players hit that mark, which truly highlights the consistency of this pack.

While TheGeneral stumbles with a mere 6 points, zuckuss2003, with his eyes on the prize, took sole possession of FIRST PLACE! (worship)

Other notables would be Thanos88 and :news:Hado :news: taking the biggest leaps by moving 15 positions up and Nikelspot drops 25 spots due to not getting his grades in. Imagine if he did get his grades in, and where he would be...

Honorable mention goes to bottom-dweller, rookie extraordinaire, Zalgardos for scoring double bullseyes and pulling himself out of the basement. :applause:

This is it, folks! We now see the final curve ahead. Round 9 is upon us and these treasured points couldn't be more valuable than they are right now.

Good luck and don't forget to get your grades in! :makepoint:

Was I the only guy who made a RESULTS post? What's the matter with you all? :facepalm:

Summary of Round 8

Boboset scores his well deserved first double bullseye of the tournament to race into the top ten for the second year in a row.

Boboset instructs every other participant to start putting jelly on their heads. Why? Because the rest of you are toast!

:news: Chip Catalino manages to submit his grades!

Good luck and don't forget to get your grades in! :makepoint:

:news: Chip Catalino manages to submit his grades!

Hey, at least spell my name right. :makepoint:

Peace,

Chip

I'm more disappointed that I didn't make that statement past tense. :(

Peace,

Ryan

We regret the error.

We regret the error.

Me too. ???

It will remain our little secret.