• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets try something fun. PASS IT ON -- 1 year from now 7-18-2015

134 posts in this topic

For you claudio no I wouldn't mind, but the time traveling would hurt a little

Actual with time travel the book could arrive any time you want. In fact, I might even have the book right now. :baiting:

I sent it to you in 1875 so I would hope you have it by now.

When I subscribed to Motor Trend, there was a section where subscribers would send in a picture of themselves with a Motor Trend magazine, usually someplace cool. Maybe doing something similar?

Harvey posted a :takeit: I will send it to him next ! :devil:

I thought you both were the same person? Isn't the HarveySwick handle your shill???

hm

For you claudio no I wouldn't mind, but the time traveling would hurt a little

Thanks but actually I was joking with 999ghosts (which is in Belgium) about the costs of shipping a single book. :D

Claudio I see you hit 10K post. Congrats.

Not sure this is something to be thoroughly satisfied about, Peter! lol

Alright this is how this thread will work from now on,

The book is enroute to buzzeta, then it goes to the Boston area to HarveySwick, after justin HarveySwick reads the book he is going to bump this thread to the top of the list and the first :takeit: in the thread will receive the book next and so forth and so forth,

This makes the thread a little bit more random of who is going to receive the book rather then a waiting list

Thanks to everyone that has and will participate in this thread

Jim

Make sure this book and Kraven dont meet up or the Universe will explode

:takeit:
Alright this is how this thread will work from now on,

The book is enroute to buzzeta, then it goes to the Boston area to HarveySwick, after justin HarveySwick reads the book he is going to bump 9this thread to the top of the list and the first :takeit: in the thread will receive the book next and so forth and so forth,

This makes the thread a little bit more random of who is going to receive the book rather then a waiting list

Thanks to everyone that has and will participate in this thread

Jim