• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jump on this!!!

55 posts in this topic

If he gets back to you, ask him how much extra he'd charge to get it certified. I think it would be worth it, from an investment perspective.

I also really like that his shipping "process" begins within one day. Makes me feel like he has this whole system in place. I think the first 24 hours of his "process" are spent in thoughtful contemplation in a quiet place, as he wrestles with the philosophical issues of shipping...

Yup

It seems he has some patented process that enables him to sell stuff at many multiples of GPA...kudos to him for that.

I'll say go ahead and double the price if ya get em 'certified' for me.....

Don't trip over yourselves to snag it boys. He has 3 copies :banana:

A smart buyer would take all 3 hm

A smart buyer wouldn't be searching eBay for Spawn 1s.

...My stance on gay rights. Who cares who you love?! As long as you love comics too. (thumbs u

"Gay rights" has little to do with love, more about assumptions.

2.3% of the population has a strong voice

What are you guys crying about? He has fee shipping! lol

"Expedited shipping will result in an additional minimum charge of $8.95."

But I want it NOW - so a MINIMUM of 8.95 to expedite? Must really be worth it......

What are you guys crying about? He has f®ee shipping! lol

Ah but not free for us Canadians.

Thanks to eBay's money-sucking Global Shipping Program, I'd have to pay $11.86 shipping plus $37.75 import charges.

So it would cost me almost $300.00 for this gem or $299.00 more than I'm willing to pay..

What are you guys crying about? He has f®ee shipping! lol

Ah but not free for us Canadians.

Thanks to eBay's money-sucking Global Shipping Program, I'd have to pay $11.86 shipping plus $37.75 import charges.

So it would cost me almost $300.00 for this gem or $299.00 more than I'm willing to pay..

That's nothing. Belgium add $61 tax!