• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel's all new Female Thor character ?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the announcement of a Female Thor has anything to do with the character from unreleased Killraven project written by Robert Kirkman and illustrated by Rob Liefeld?

Here's an image of the "Female Thor" character from that series that Marvel never published:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=905408

I'd think Marvel would be eager to release that material since it's written by the ultra popular Robert Kirkman of The Walking Dead.

Does anyone know if the announcement of a Female Thor has anything to do with the character from unreleased Killraven project written by Robert Kirkman and illustrated by Rob Liefeld?

Here's an image of the "Female Thor" character from that series that Marvel never published:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=905408

I'd think Marvel would be eager to release that material since it's written by the ultra popular Robert Kirkman of The Walking Dead.

She could call herself, Thoris . . . and carry an umbrella (to keep herself dry when cousin Thor starts his thunderstorm antics)!

:insane:

I have been amused by the media's reaction to this event announcement. We comics fans know that events come and go, that several other characters have temporarily wielded the hammer of Thor. (My favorite being Cap - always hoped to see a moment in the films where Cap would wield the hammer in a moment of need)

All the teeth gnashing over this seems needless. Seems like an interesting story thread, if handled well. (As Bucky taking over for Cap was on Brubaker's Cap run)

I have been amused by the media's reaction to this event announcement. We comics fans know that events come and go, that several other characters have temporarily wielded the hammer of Thor. (My favorite being Cap - always hoped to see a moment in the films where Cap would wield the hammer in a moment of need)

All the teeth gnashing over this seems needless. Seems like an interesting story thread, if handled well. (As Bucky taking over for Cap was on Brubaker's Cap run)

The reaction has been as sad as it has been predictable.