• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

BOOK for book if there was a Tec 27 that looked just like the 9.0 white pgs 9.0 sharp looking and there is no CGC 9.0 Tec at this point both going to auction what sells for more.

BOOK for book if there was a tec 27 that looked just like the 9.0 white pgs 9.0 sharp looking and there is no CGC 9.0 Tec at this point both going to auction what sells for more.

Who knows. No one. Last time 8.0s went "head to head" both sold for same (of course one was a fixed price other was auction)

Ya i could not say its 50 50 at the 9.0 white CGC copys.

I think right now there are 2 9.0 Action 1s and 1 8.0 CGC Tec 27.

I think batman is more demand then sup for the last 5 years for sure and someone with money to burn would love to have the only 9.0 copy of Tec 27.

G.A.tor .I have a post SDCC pics only load them up with pics of your books.

I here Metro has 2 Action 1 and a Tec 27 plus Marvel 1 would love to see pics of them to if you got time Thanks

G.A.tor .I have a post SDCC pics only load them up with pics of your books.

I here Metro has 2 Action 1 and a Tec 27 plus Marvel 1 would love to see pics of them to if you got time Thanks

i think the books have had their scans on metros site. Have you checked there?

kav at this point you are 3 to 1 winner can i put you on ebay?

Yes. And please use priority male so I don't gotta sit in that box so long.

With no insurance you might be there looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggg time. Just saying.

Anyone else thinking Tweedledee and Tweedledum? (shrug)

kav at this point you are 3 to 1 winner can i put you on ebay?

Yes. And please use priority male so I don't gotta sit in that box so long.

With no insurance you might be there looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggg time. Just saying.

Anyone else thinking Tweedledee and Tweedledum? (shrug)

Nope

I'm thinking Han Solo and THOR

Just saying there is no Detective 27 white pages 9.0 the best is 8.0 i think? if 1 was found it would draw more interest i think get it i think just saying.

There are several nicer Tec 27s (the Allentown might even be a 9.6 white pager). They are just not slabbed

:preach:

Which reminds us... when will we learn about the provenance of the 'new' AC1? How could it stay hidden for so long?

I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that this copy wasn't announced from the hilltops prior to it being slabbed. It was obviously held by a collector who didn't care to show it off. There are plenty of those kinds of people reading this forum right now.

Remember, Action #1 was always a big book but it was over shadowed by Whiz #1, Marvel #1 and Detective #27 up until only 20 years ago. It's only relatively recent in our young hobby that it's the 'biggest book in the world'.

I'm sure we all understand that there are people like that.. and even the reasons. But I'm sure we would still like to know the providence of the book :)

We might never know... but that shouldn't make us not want to or not care.

Anyone want to buy a cool decoupage table?

If you put someone on ignore, does it block their sigs, too? Cause that picture in kav's is giving me motion sickness.