• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orphan Is The New Black... The Orphan Black IDW Comic Thread!

102 posts in this topic

Holy Tilda Swinton! :headbang:

This made my day.

http://tvline.com/2014/07/23/orphan-black-comic-books/#

imho, this is the best show currently on television.

Looks like in 2015, I'm gonna get back into submitting comics into grading again and try to get some precious Tatiana signatures. Ironically, they are IDW books. lol

If you guys haven't caught the show yet, Season One is currently on Netflix. The show has a rabid following. I just sold a Season 2 press kit on eBay for about $700 and it was missing the screener DVD's!

You make me cry, seestra. :(

:applause:

A kind boardie sent me the show on Blu Ray as a gift earlier this Spring (actually winter if you live in NH lol ). For ten episodes I forgot about anything bringing me down and for the first time ever I couldn't stop watching episodes on a TV set after show #5. It was so addicting.

I have a hard time picking a favorite character. Cosima is a cutie, Helena is just "misunderstood", but Allison is HOT!

Never seen an episode...

Good stuff, eh?

I may check it out once I'm done with The Shield (which is freaking amazing).

Orphan Black is frikkin' amazing as well. You actually feel anxiety watching it for the first time as Sarah gets in deeper and deeper trouble with the new "family" in her life. I never binge watch anything, but I couldn't stop watching them after episode #5. You'll become a TV junkie for the talented Tatiana Maslany.

:hi: I have a question for fans of the show on here, as we wait for issue #1.

Who is your favorite seestra? hm

I like Alison's ability around firearms (soccer moms and guns = hot!) and Cosima is adorable (nerdy, dreadlocks, glasses, etc), but Helena's arch-angel is a goddess. Tatiana plays her with such conviction as a woman who wants to love so bad, yet fails at every turn, makes you wonder why Emmy has never awarded her yet? Plus, I find Helena's eating habits kind of sexy. "Oink! Oink!" lol

I would love to see Helena only storylines in the new comic series, with her bizarre adventures and "other" activities.