• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

Skybound did something very cool this year with their Walking Dead and Manifest Destiny exclusives; connecting covers!

THE WALKING DEAD 129

NM+ (10 copies available)

$18 raw / $60 CGC 9.8 Fast track / CGC SS 9.8 (see below)

wd129.jpg

Sig opportunity for Robert Kirkman and Adlard available!

If you want an Adlard sig, I will need to have those requests in no later than TONIGHT July 23rd at 7:45PM (PST)! I know this is a short window, but it is what it is. Please specify the sig you would like. No longer available.

CGC 9.8 SS for one sig: $75 (Kirkman or Adlard)

CGC 9.8 SS for two sigs: $90 (Kirkman and Adlard)

I don't know if Mondo Toys is selling their new First Ninja Turtle figure or just displaying it but if it is available, I'd be very interested in acquiring one.

MANIFEST DESTINY 8

$18 raw / $60 CGC 9.8 Fast track

A lot of this print run has a slight rub on the backcover in the upper right corner. I picked out the best copies I could find and they are NM+ or better.

manifest8.jpg

LOW 1

NM+ (1 copy)

$20 raw / $65 CGC 9.8

The print run on this book was a disaster. This is the only good copy I could find in the 5 five piles I looked through.

low1.jpg

:takeit:

edited to say I would like it RAW. Thanks

Skybound did something very cool this year with their Walking Dead and Manifest Destiny exclusives; connecting covers!

THE WALKING DEAD 129

$18 raw / $60 CGC 9.8 Fast track / CGC SS 9.8 (see below)

wd129.jpg

Sig opportunity for Robert Kirkman and Adlard available!

If you want an Adlard sig, I will need to have those requests in no later than TONIGHT July 23rd at 7:45PM (PST)! I know this is a short window, but it is what it is. Please specify the sig you would like.

CGC 9.8 SS for one sig: $75 (Kirkman or Adlard)

CGC 9.8 SS for two sigs: $90 (Kirkman and Adlard)

:takeit: two sigs-personalized to comicalgems or Jason if possible.