• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Con: Stan Lee Abruptly Cancels Appearance

126 posts in this topic

Paging Steve Ditko-this is your chance to step in and rehabilitate your image.

[font:Book Antiqua]

This is going to be Logistic Hell

for everyone involved in Photo op & SS books..![/font]

:eek:

Think of all the money Stan is going to miss out on, and the thousands of books he never worked on that could have been signed. My Superman 423 included.

:cry:

[font:Book Antiqua]

This is going to be Logistic Hell

for everyone involved in Photo op & SS books..![/font]

:eek:

Think of all the money Stan is going to miss out on, and the thousands of books he never worked on that could have been signed. My Superman 423 included.

:cry:

lol

Hope he does feel better

WHY does Stan need his voice merely to sign comics????

Cause he needs his voice to say hello and something nice to all the people coming over ya

WHY does Stan need his voice merely to sign comics????

Cause he needs his voice to say hello and something nice to all the people coming over ya

Huh. I never been but one guy posted that he kept his head down the whole time, didn't say a word, and at the end when his handlers nudged him said 'are we done?'

Paging Steve Ditko-this is your chance to step in and rehabilitate your image.

Mr. Ditko's address and phone number are public knowledge. Perhaps if you dropped him a phone call or personal visit, he might be willing to change his philosophy of life and appear at the convention for you. You might phrase your request the way you framed it above.