• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any facilitator attending Cincinnati Comicon on Sept 5-7?

27 posts in this topic

That's what I thought. This is Tony Moore's show on the same weekend as Baltimore. I may be going here but undecided.

Be sure and let me know. We can get into some trouble in Cincy.

It has had its act together for 5 years - The Cincinnati Comic Expo - which is actually in Cincinnati, and not in N.Ky.

And yes, Skyline is amazing.

All I care about is that those carpetbaggers from the north are trying to steal another convention from us here in KY. Suck it Ohio!

Did we ever find out if anyone was facilitating? My girlfriend might be going to the show for me and getting some books done and I was trying to get all the details figured out in advance.

:bump:

Is there anyone going to this Con that would be willing to try and get me a commission sketch from Phil Noto? Please PM me if you can help. If anyone can successfully accomplish that, I'm willing to pay a service fee of $50 + shipping costs to Seattle.

Thanks in advance.