• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leaked teaser trailer for Batman v. Superman

25 posts in this topic

Marvel showed some Avengers 2 which I heard was very impressive also.

Both studios are pulling out the A game as best as possible. The big shock here is that WB/DC showed any footage at all, since the movie won't be out until 2016.

I personally thought that it was pretty bland. Didn't add anything to what people had already read online. Plus, seeing as how we know there will be a JL movie, we know the outcome of the film. Also, Batman has never really ever defeated Superman, except in the FM adaptation. DC just seemed to put something last minute, as they knew they needed something to take some thunder away from Marvel. But I believe Marvel has won this round at SDCC yet again. Again, just 2c my

i have absolutely no clue what Marvel has shown this SDCC, my twitter has Wonder Woman trending and i follow loads of artists/writers so you'd think some Marvel would have leaked through

i been checking to see if any of the marvel footage leaked and i find nothing. the only one i want to see is the Avengers 2 footage.

I personally thought that it was pretty bland. Didn't add anything to what people had already read online. Plus, seeing as how we know there will be a JL movie, we know the outcome of the film. Also, Batman has never really ever defeated Superman, except in the FM adaptation. DC just seemed to put something last minute, as they knew they needed something to take some thunder away from Marvel. But I believe Marvel has won this round at SDCC yet again. Again, just 2c my

i have absolutely no clue what Marvel has shown this SDCC, my twitter has Wonder Woman trending and i follow loads of artists/writers so you'd think some Marvel would have leaked through

i been checking to see if any of the marvel footage leaked and i find nothing. the only one i want to see is the Avengers 2 footage.

I will try find the footage of Avengers 2.