• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leaked teaser trailer for Batman v. Superman

25 posts in this topic

I personally thought that it was pretty bland. Didn't add anything to what people had already read online. Plus, seeing as how we know there will be a JL movie, we know the outcome of the film. Also, Batman has never really ever defeated Superman, except in the FM adaptation. DC just seemed to put something last minute, as they knew they needed something to take some thunder away from Marvel. But I believe Marvel has won this round at SDCC yet again. Again, just 2c my

I personally thought that it was pretty bland. Didn't add anything to what people had already read online. Plus, seeing as how we know there will be a JL movie, we know the outcome of the film. Also, Batman has never really ever defeated Superman, except in the FM adaptation. DC just seemed to put something last minute, as they knew they needed something to take some thunder away from Marvel. But I believe Marvel has won this round at SDCC yet again. Again, just 2c my

It looks like Batman is wearing a similar armor to the FM story. He looks bulky, has Iron Man eyes, and it looks like some kind of plate around the back off his neck.

He has Iron Man eyes in the comic so that is not a deal breaker for me by a long shot. In fact, I would like to see a Bat Cowl that incorporates enhanced vision ala Iron Man eyes.

Ever since Batman Returns when Keaton has the black makeup on his eyes to make the cowl appear seamless to his face in once scene and then a clear face in another, the magic of that was destroyed.

Even Bale used black makeup. If you have a bit of the Iron Man eyes, I think that is kind of cool and a welcome change.

Oh... I also downloaded the video before WB forces everyone to remove it.

Looks fantastic! Just the way it should look if you ask me.

Also the shape of the bat on the bat signal is same shape as it is on the Miller Batman's chest.

i have absolutely no clue what Marvel has shown this SDCC, my twitter has Wonder Woman trending and i follow loads of artists/writers so you'd think some Marvel would have leaked through