• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Were there ANY comic movie reveals at SDCC?!?

29 posts in this topic

I've sifted though all of the threads. Seems like there was little to no comic movie news at this years SDCC. Did I miss it? No Dr. Strange or Black Panther confirm, no major casting news, no new major move reveals outside of a confirmed GOTG sequel...??

We had Vision show up on a poster... meh

What did I miss?

The bad guy in "Ant Man" will be Yellowjacket.

Some footage from Avengers 2 was shown.

Strangely enough, Marvel's massive booth focused on Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. this year with little to no movie focus. In previous years we had Odin's massive throne as a display, or a series of Iron Man suits, but this year there was an old red corvette.

Strangely enough, Marvel's massive booth focused on Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. this year with little to no movie focus. In previous years we had Odin's massive throne as a display, or a series of Iron Man suits, but this year there was an old red corvette.

Little Red Corvette?

Ant-Man trailer was shown.

Avengers 2 trailer was shown.

Batman vs Superman teaser was shown.

Guardians 2 announced.

King Kong announced.

Godzilla 2 announced with "villains" named.

I think that's it.

Peace,

Chip

Little Red Corvette?

Prince?

Fantastic.

Roy...

In case you did not know... Legendary is also responsible for Pacific Rim and Godzilla. And if you did already know, I am sure that there is someone that didn't.

Fantastic.

Roy...

In case you did not know... Legendary is also responsible for Pacific Rim and Godzilla. And if you did already know, I am sure that there is someone that didn't.

I did, thanks!

Amid the comic-centric cinema explosion, they found their niche and have capitalised on it in wonderful fashion.

I wonder who the brain child is for legendary and what the back story is as they really seem to 'get it'. I can see these franchises eventually merging together they way Marvel has done with their separate heroes.

Fantastic.

Fantastic.

Roy...

I did, thanks!

Amid the comic-centric cinema explosion, they found their niche and have capitalised on it in wonderful fashion.

I wonder who the brain child is for legendary and what the back story is as they really seem to 'get it'. I can see these franchises eventually merging together they way Marvel has done with their separate heroes.

Fantastic.

They've also acquired the rights to use Mothra, Rodan and Ghidorah