• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Silver Age Date Stamps!

139 posts in this topic

I don't have a scanner and I tried to take a good photo but the date stamp which is actually very clear on this Green River Pedigree copy reads Dec 25 1963 right above the "E" and "N" in "Avengers". Although the Pedigree is great to to own, the added bonus of this particular date stamp is very cool, And that's coming from a nice Jewish boy raised in Suburbia.

Avengers4_zpsa4e3abc1.jpg

I don't have a scanner and I tried to take a good photo but the date stamp which is actually very clear on this Green River Pedigree copy reads Dec 25 1963 right above the "E" and "N" in "Avengers". Although the Pedigree is great to to own, the added bonus of this particular date stamp is very cool, And that's coming from a nice Jewish boy raised in Suburbia.

Avengers4_zpsa4e3abc1.jpg

:cloud9: That's an excellent book Steve, congrats!

Thanks to a fellow boardie, I grabbed this book. My birthday is September 24, 1964 and while the year isn't mine, this is the first book I have found with a September 24th stamp. :acclaim:

2109140925501.jpg

Nice placement too on that one. I always thought it would be cool to have one with my DoB on it, maybe we should start a 'have you got this date?' stamp thread!

P.